Monday, October 18, 2010

I600 is APPROVED

I woke up this morning with a true peace about our African babies. No uneasiness about when they will be here, just very confident in God's perfect timing. I sat down to read my Bible and God led me straight to Jeremiah 30:10 - Then fear not, O Jacob my servant, declares the lord, nor be dismayed, o Israel; for behold, I will save you from far away, and YOUR OFFSPRING FROM THE LAND OF THEIR CAPTIVITY.

Peace came even stronger. God is in control. He has a perfect plan. I do not understand it, but it is not for me to understand. I am to seek and obey anyways. Now, I don't think my African children are being held in captivity. They are being loved in Ghana, but God was telling me they WILL COME HOME.

As the day wore on, a friend received her approval (we filed the exact same day). Peace still. No uneasiness, just pure joy for my friend. Later in the afternoon while chatting with a friend, she got her approval. Still peace. Seconds later, I got an email. I had no words, only tears. My kids ran over to see what was wrong. They read the email and everyone started yelling! This is a huge step for our family and for us to be reunited. We give God all the glory and honor. He is AWESOME and ALL POWERFUL.

What now? We wait for visas to be issued. Almost there, little ones, almost there!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! SOOOOOOO CLOSE NOW!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys! Congrats. Praying for visas!

Autumn said...

So amazing!!

TheBowlingFamily said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! We are praying for you and your precious children!

linds said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :0)

The Last Crusade said...

Congratulations!!! Hope the visas come quickly for you guys!!!