Wednesday, October 20, 2010

No news yet

We have been waiting for an email from the Embassy saying we can pick up our "packet" to move forward with our case. The other two families with us got theirs Monday. Us? Nothing. I woke up all night every 15 minutes checking my email since they are 4 hours ahead of us. If we don't hear today, it will be next Wednesday. Do you think God is teaching me something yet again??? Yes, patience and trust. Some days are better than others. To be honest, the thought of waiting another week to begin this next step makes me nauseous. As I was talking with Righ this morning he said, "I need to read this verse to you. God just gave it to me."

Lift up your eyes all around, and see; they all gather together, they come to you; your sons shall come from afar, and your daughters shall be carried on the hip. - Isaiah 60:4

Amazed once again! He will bring them home. I just need to trust my Father.




2 comments:

Jenny said...

oh patience is so hard... i know! praying for you!

Mom Of Many said...

I am praying sweet friend!