Wednesday, October 19, 2011

His Timing

This morning I awoke to an email saying our court will not be this week, but in November. Trusting. I'm trusting. As I read it, though, disappointment set in. Another delay to our boys. I walked in the kitchen and was immediately drawn to a verse I put on my fridge a few months ago. Peace washed over me. As I opened my devotion and Bible for quiet time, the same verse was there. It was meant for me today and all the other families waiting for God to bring their kids home, go to court or whatever else you are waiting on. God knows our hearts, He hears them, and He is moving even when we cannot see it. So I encourage you today to pray for all the children and parents waiting, but also to trust Him. Wait on Him. Let your heart take courage and believe He is working and moving.

Psalm 27:14 - Wait for the Lord; be strong, let your heart take courage and wait for the Lord.

No comments: